Sunday, December 5, 2010

Days till Christmas.

So, Christmas time is amazing, as always. Love the feel of the heater in the morning, love the lights, love the hot cocoa and the sweets, love the family time. And, I even love the music, despite giving my mom a hard time about it. AND once school is out, I will be LOVING THE FREE TIME TO SPEND HOW I WISH!!

But with all the joys of Christmas there are always those things you wish you had to make Christmas just that much more special. Well, this will be my first Christmas in awhile that I wont have anyone special to think about or to hold close. So, in that way, I feel this Christmas will be a little tough.
:
Ya ya Rub it in Frosty. We both know this relationship wont last past the winter.

But that wont stop me from having an amazing Christmas. I have a pretty good feeling that something good is gonna happen to me this winter season, as I have had a streak of bad winters since I got bopped in the eyeball with a plastic rocket and almost lost my eye. So, the streak has to end soon, and I am determined to make it this one!



Farewell for now Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment