Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Letting go. For good.

Well, today I have taken the first step of many for what I see as necessary change for the better. I'm pretty sure step one was by FAAAAARRRR the hardest, so it's only gonna get easier from here... right? *

So, some notes...

I never want to go through this again. Lets just say cutting a huge piece of your past out of your life for good, isn't the funnest thing... It is quite possibly the least fun thing.

BUT, having said that, it was necessary... I learned through a very rough 6 months that the past is the past, you can't bring it back, people change... And so do I.

Yes, there will be songs that I will hate hearing, movies I will never want to watch, places I will refuse to visit...

But worst, there will be memories I have only myself to share with. 

And it will hurt...

___

All I can do is take one step in the right direction each and every day, and I know I will be blessed, and I will be able to avoid this kind of pain again.

And how do I do that?

I focus on myself. I'm tired of worrying about other peoples problems when the #1 Problem is... Well, ME.

At least it is for... me? >_< I think you get the point.

I'm very thankful for caring friends, new and old, who are always there for me when I need them.
And of course, I'm thankful for my family, who no matter how much I wrong them, ALWAYS love me with every bit of their heart.


No worries. Apple Cider

So here's to me. Focusing on me.

Farewell for now Friends

*Optimistic: Something I have trouble being...

2 comments:

  1. oh Kev-bot. I love this post... because its finally you realizing your worth, and that you deserve happiness, and you deserve to let go of the past. Its going to be hard of course, but im here ya know that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill be there for you .... cuz youre there for me toooooo ooooooooooo ... Chin up Kev.. you are facing the right direction! Let it be, let it be... you get the point. I love you so much. call me anytime.

    ReplyDelete