Friday, November 12, 2010

Things me and my friends say

So, it has been brought to my attention that me and a couple of my friends all say a certain phrase before/during doing something terribly wrong. Now, this isn't always the case, but we have found a moment in time where we said these certain phrases and we all went on to FAIL. Now that we have realized this though, we over dramatize every time we say our phrase, and it's hilarious.

My Phrase: "Alright then. I'll show you how it's done..!"

Ammon's Phrase: "Oh ya?! WATCH ME!"

Sergio's Phrase: "This is AWESOME!!!"

Also, after seeing a commercial for these one night during our nights of randomisity, me and my friends have decided to get one for each other for Christmas.

♫ ♪ It's a Pillow... It's a pet... It's a PILLOW PET!  ♬ ♪ 
 Yes, we are some cool kids. Especially when we went to the mall and at the kiosk selling them, we sang the jingle from the commercial. And in beautiful unison! Afterwards, As we were laughing hysterically, I'm pretty sure a 4 year old in the nearby play place gave us the stink eye and said to his friend nearby "what losers...". Yep. Cool kids indeed.

Farewell for now Friends. 



1 comment: