Sunday, November 28, 2010

Then other days make me

:(

I am on some kind of emotional roller coaster right now. And most all of it is things just bouncing around in my head.

How are other peoples actions STILL dictating how I feel?  I thought I dropped that awhile ago...

And then there is this- Why am I jumping to conclusions and buying into something that will most likely never happen??
 I guess I just want something good so bad, I am finding ways to believe something I really really want to happen is bound to happen since things haven't been so hot for me lately... But that isn't how things always work. And now I am digging myself in a bigger hole by thinking so hard about things I should just let be instead of analyzing every little thing until I convince myself things are worse then they really are!

Its funny how quickly emotions can bounce up and down. I was flying so high the other day, and now I just...  

idk.

I just need to cool it. Play it cool Kevin.
Just.
Play.
It.
Coooool.


Farewell for now Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment