Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Friends

Two of my best friends are in the other room right now playing Halo: Reach, and I just heard AJ exclaiming to Ammon, "You IDIOT!!! YOU JUST STOLE BOTH OF MY KILLS!" and Ammon's reply, in a totally serious sounding yet sarcastic tone: "ohhh.... That's unfortunate... " Of course, it was followed by a face most closely resembling this I am certain -
>:)

These guys make me laugh, they have some of the best conversations I have ever heard in my life. The other night Ammon was putting AJ on blast so hard it was making me crack up soooooo hard. Their conversation went something like this...
....... (Mid conversation)
AJ: Ya I guess I am pretty amazing.

Ammon: Wow, are you a super hero or something? Do you have super powers cuz you sure think highly of yourself.

 (Me: hahaha)

AJ: Ya, you know what? I guess I am.

Ammon: Wow, what a comeback. You must be Captain Obvious! It all makes sense! It's so.... OBVIOUS!

(Me- HAHAAHAAHA)
...

And so the conversation goes on, and at one point, AJ really lets it out on Ammon, defending himself over the pointless argument. When I finally think he is making some headway, Ammon pulls this one outta the bag...

AJ: And that's why you are actually like glue and I'm like rubber. Everything you say is just making you look worse.

Ammon: What? What the heck are you saying? I don't understand anything!

AJ: Shut up Ammon you heard me,

Ammon: Please AJ, speak up! I can't hear a thing! All I hear is "Coconut, coconut, Aloha oi!".*

(Me- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!)

My friends make me laugh.  Even if I add nothing to the conversation. :)

Farewell for now Friends.
I got some noobs to pwn in Halo REACH!

*In case you dont understand this, it is a bit of an inside joke. AJ is Samoan, and a very proud Samoan, so as the good friends we are, we make sure he knows that we have no clue what the difference between a Samoan and Hawaiian are every chance we get. Example: We pass Aloha Kitchen, and someone says to AJ, "Dude, AJ, you are looking for a job right? I hear Aloha Kitchen LOVES Hawaiian servers!"

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    i love you guys so much! can we pull an all night over thanksgiving break and just laugh at eachothers stupidity.

    ammon- (to AJ on stand) am i in my high chair, i want my WADDDDLLLLE! WAAAA!
    AJ- shoulder bounce laugh

    ReplyDelete